Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Mis-sold business contract & forged signature

Hi, I am writing here to complain and warn other small businesses like mine about signing with EE after the awful experience I received.  We run a bakery business in London with many sites from Brick Lane to Covent Garden ,and having been a long last...

End if Contract Process

I've been trying to find out exactly what I need to do when my contract ends, but I can't get anyone to answer a few straight questions, I just get upgrade sales pitches.I am leaving EE when my contract ends on 8th August. My bill date is 7th of ever...

ArbieW by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Contract

Hi I want to cancel my contract with EE how much notice do you need to do this and how do I go about that. Went to EE shop in Aberdeen & they said to cancel contract online 

MB620 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

Hi, why have I get so high bill this month, please explain me, thank you 

Shah61 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wow what a mess

What have you done to your web site ?  It is awful.  I Will not renewing my contract, beacuse of the amount of meaningless information...You are supposed to make things easy for your customers not baffle them.

Philmoe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful