Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Roaming

My 2 year contract started in March 2021 with EE has ended and if i upgrade to a 24 month sim only contract with EE this month will i have to pay roaming charges.

Resolved! Bill

Hi would like to pay bill but I’m in Majorca how do I do this has it’s not letting me call 

Resolved! Change my address

Hi my phone and bills are set up to the wrong address, how do I change my address so my bill are not going to my neighbour instead of me, they must have got the number wrong at the car phone warehouse 

Payment of mobile phone finishes soon

Hi, I opted to pay for my mobile phone in my phone bill over 24 months. That ends tomorrow & should come off my bill. I don't want an upgrade. Do i let you know or does that charge automatically come off?  Thanks

Miss81 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Land Rover data SIM

My data SIM contract in my Land Rover has now come to an end and I'm looking at how to just add a data-only SIM to my account and share my data plan between my handset and the car.  Is there a data-only SIM plan, where I can just get the SIM card its...

Payment not processed but £ taken?

Hi, I paid my bill via Apple Pay, the screen on EE said payment not processed. However the money has been taken from my bank?will this be refunded to me? I am not happy to pay my bill twice and wait for it to be returned.

Sgabr11 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful