Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Extremely annoyed with EE

Account number: ****** Cancelled an iPad contract with EE back in February of this year, and made multiple offers to pay off the remainder of my contract but at a reduced monthly payment.  Refused by EE and told to wait 28 days until my contract was ...

Don’t use EE in Malta

My son went to Malta for 2 days and I have just been hit with an £8k phone bill. I called EE and they said that there is something wrong with their billing system. My phone and my kids phones have been cut off twice today as I am over my credit limit...

Idiots by Investigator
  • 102 replies
  • 37 Helpful

Resolved! Deployed overseas

I am currently deployed overseas with the Royal Navy and where I am there is no coverage so I can’t use any of the contract stuff I pay for, is there any way I can delay the payments till I’m back and can use it again? Otherwise it’s a waste of 10 mo...

Brad961 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Spending cap

I have had a text to say “as you have a spending by cap we have barred some services such as MMS and data roaming”. I’ve looked at my account thought and I have not additional spend. How do I get the bar removed?

Re: Bill

Good morning, I paid my bill last night and you have taken it twice

Sc107 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful