Highlighted
by
Investigator

Unable to create an apple music id as still seeing my old phone no on Samsung s7

I am unable to use apple music as it keeps recognising my old phone no on my Samsung s7 and I don't have an ee account for the temp no as I brought my old number across? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Investigator
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mandy473
‎16-02-2017 09:01 AM

Re: Unable to create an apple music id as still seeing my old phone no on Samsun

Many thanks for all your help.  This problem is now resolved.  I did manage to change the number on the sim via my old iPhone.   I then contacted customer services who refreshed and I could then log in.

Appreciate all your help many thanks. 

3 REPLIES
by
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Unable to create an apple music id as still seeing my old phone no on Samsun

Hello @Mandy473 if you have any other phones around the house they may let you change the number stored on the SIM manually through the phone/calling settings (really old phones are handy for this!). If you are unable to change the number yourself please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and process a SIM refresh to update the number. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. Smiley Happy

by
Investigator
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mandy473
‎16-02-2017 09:01 AM

Many thanks for all your help.  This problem is now resolved.  I did manage to change the number on the sim via my old iPhone.   I then contacted customer services who refreshed and I could then log in.

Appreciate all your help many thanks. 

by
Brilliant Contributor

You are welcome @Mandy473 had to hear it is now resolved. Come

back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.