cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 11 underwater camera?

Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

This sounds really interesting.  I always look forward to new things from Apple , but this could be great for action photos on holidays in water 

https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/news/2019/03/iphone-11-could-feature-underwater-camera-mode/

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Watkins07 , Just read the article, sounds interesting, pity that it will probably not have 5G capabilities, though, as then it would really be worth upgrading to the 11 Max I-Phone!

@Schockwave  I know, that’s pretty gutting really.  I am not due to upgrade until September 2020, but if it had 5g I might of done it early this year.  It’s a guessing game with Apple, but I also read the new one will charge AirPods and the Apple Watch too.  X

Looks good but I guarantee that the Apple warranty will still exclude water damage claims and recommend that the device isn't submerged under water. 

As for 5G, is there any big rush? Are you max out your 4G? 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Watkins07   Apple will probably say not for salt water as do most mobile manufacturers.  And I still wouldn’t put any iPhone in water it’s just not worth the risk. 

@Chris_B  I’d be too precious about it to dunk underwater, but it’s a great idea if taking photos whilst whizzing down a raft slide or lazy river. 👍