cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

how do I give positive feedback?

Karltorbay
Investigator
Investigator

I'm trying to work out how to send positive feedback to EE.

I've been a customer of EE for some time, and have recently renewed my contract in the Torquay store where a helpful young man (Tony) gave his time to look into my immediate issue with my old handset and guided me through the purchase of my new phone. He did this whilst having to deal with the unfortunate timing of near constant IT issues that plagued the store on that day. Tony was knowledgable, calm, polite and gave great attention to detail, even though it was the end of the day and nearing the store closing time.

Also having dealt with the customer service team on the telephone twice recently to check something with the new contract, I can honestly say that I feel very content with the level of concern and support offered.

Only one suggestion... Please make it easier to give positive feedback! It's easy to complain but not so easy to compliment your service!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Karltorbay

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for posting your feedback for Tony in the Torquay store. 😄

I'll send an email through to the store manager to make sure that Tony sees this feedback.

As a thank you for posting your lovely feedback, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here on the community team. 🙂

Spot prize.jpg

Please take a look at your private messages and get back to me.

Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Karltorbay

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for posting your feedback for Tony in the Torquay store. 😄

I'll send an email through to the store manager to make sure that Tony sees this feedback.

As a thank you for posting your lovely feedback, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here on the community team. 🙂

Spot prize.jpg

Please take a look at your private messages and get back to me.

Chris