cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I compliment a staff member

sophie33
Visitor

Hi - I wanted to praise an EE staff member who went out of his way to explain and rectify my mobile phone issues.  He is Jason who was answering phones on the EE service desk line on 21st March (am). 

Jason went out of his way to make sure that I knew what was going on and to rectify the issues for me.  I hope that this message gets through to his managers and that they appreciate how good he is at his job.

Many thanks

Sophie R

13 REPLIES 13
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @sophie33.

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here :)!

Thank you for sharing the fantastic experience you have had because of Jason.

Thanks surprise.png

As a thank you from us here at the community I would love to send you a small gift. 

You should have a private message from myself for more information. 

Katie 🙂

Eleanor12345
Visitor

Hi, hope everyone is keeping safe in these awful times. I would like to thank Andy from Newcastle for the excellent customer service he gave today. He was very patient, tolerant and polite and gave excellent advice. The call  I made was at 13.10 hours on 13th May 2020(today). I really hope he will be recognised for his skills. Thank you Andy! I still think you sound like a Craig!!!!

Leanne_T

Hi there @Eleanor12345

Thanks for coming to the community and leaving feedback for Andy.

I am really happy to read how great he was 🙂

I would love to send this to him and his manager, to do this I will need some extra details from you and have sent you a private message.

Hope to hear back from you soon 🙂

Leanne.

I have to praise Kiran today who normally works in Talbot Green but was in Swansea helping out this afternoon.

He sat with me and Talked me through many options to keep me online/ In Communication for the next few months after moving back here from 15 years in the UAE.

absolutely brilliant service as always from EE. I use them every summer when I visit the uk.

thanks again 👍🏼👏🏼😎🤩

Leanne_T

This is so lovely to hear @Beckyyh

Thanks for leaving this feedback for Kiran, I will be sure to let him know 🙂

I hope you have a great time in the UK and if you need anything you know where we are 🙂

All the best.

Leanne.

Carlk92
Visitor

i recently had my phone stolen and had to go in store in Liverpool to get in touch with customer services and order a new phone etc, just want to say that the gentleman who served me in the EE store in Liverpool One was fantastic. Really friendly, knowledgeable and a credit to the company, i didnt catch his name unfortunately, the only distinguishing features is that hes a larger gentleman with very short hair, just think he should get some praise or a word of thanks from management thats all.

Leanne_T

Morning @Carlk92

Thank you for leaving this lovely feedback for the Liverpool Store. 

I'm really happy to hear how helpful the gentleman was when you visited to get the replacement phone sorted, and I will be sure to pass this feedback to the store.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.

Hi,

I would like to leave a comment for Tracey, Executive Customer Resolution Team. 
She has gone above and beyond for myself when my late mothers phone was disconnected and unable to retrieve. She has done all in her power to retrieve the number and managed to do this with great difficulty. I just want her to know how much I appreciate everything she has done for me. Thank you so much!

[Mod edit: Please do not post full names of EE staff in this public forum. Thanks]

James_B

Welcome to the EE Community @TraceyJ31 

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I'll pass it on to Tracey for you now.

James