by Profile closed
Not applicable

feedback on customer support

hello I'm not sure if this is the right place to give feedback as could not find where to right it but all I want to say is that ee has a really good customer servers the are easy to understand not like other networks where you don't understand what they are saying and they always find a way to help you I'm really happy with ee and hope they keep it up.

every time the team I talk to if it is broadband or phone the support is great hope this helps people and the feedback helped out ee. out of the 2 networks I have been with ee is on the top thanks so much for a great service.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: feedback on customer support

Hi @Profile closed,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm so pleased to read your lovely comment on a rainy Monday morning.

It's great to hear that you have had positive experiences when dealing with our Customer Care Team.

Hope to see you around the community in the future.

James

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Good Evening @Profile closed 

Welcome to the EE Community,

Thanks for taking the time to post here on the community and sharing your great feedback with us a member of the EE community team will pick this up in the morning.

Thanks,

David.

by
Solution

Hi @Profile closed,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm so pleased to read your lovely comment on a rainy Monday morning.

It's great to hear that you have had positive experiences when dealing with our Customer Care Team.

Hope to see you around the community in the future.

James

by ThatManViv
Explorer

Will you be so lavish with your approbation when you have something negative to say ??

by

Hi @ThatManViv.

We always appreciate positive comments and feedback here on the community, and we like to thank users for taking time out of their day to share their experiences 🙂

We're always willing to help members who have had a negative experience too, and try to resolve any issues they may be having.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.