cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

ee customer care sevice - Amazing

dipinder2001
Visitor

I just wanted to show my appreciation for the customer service adviser i spoke to on 20/08/2019 at 20.00pm. I called up to speak to someone in regards to my account and mobile. I spoke to Ken from the EE customer care, London derry, northern Ireland.

He was amazing and informative. I have been with EE right from the start, when they first opened up. Ken is a prime example of fantastic customer service, right from the the start of the call till the end, he was brilliant. I will keep my broadband and mobile with EE, because of this positive experience. There have been times where I have thought about leaving, but Ken's amazing service have eliminated the thought of me leaving EE. Very happy customer. 

I also spoke to the manager, to make him aware of the great customer service he has provided. 

Thank you Ken and keep up the fantastic work

Please make all the senior team managers in customer care, London derry, northern Ireland aware.

A very happy customer

Dipinder Bala  

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @dipinder2001 ,

Welcome to the community,

Thank you for taking the time to write your praises about your experience with EE.

I am sure that @James_B , @Jon_K , @Christopher_G , @Katie_B will be able to pass this on for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @dipinder2001

What a great start to our day here on the community hearing such wonderful feedback. 

Thank you for taking the time to post this and I hope to get this sent to Kens manager. 

surprise.png

For letting us know about the amazing service you received, I would love to send you a small gift. 

You should now have a private message from myself for further information. 

Katie 🙂