cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Who else is excited by the Apple event and who’s watching?

Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Anyone else excited to see what’s revealed today at the Apple event? Who’s getting the new products this year?

the Apple TV looks great and really good value st £4.99 a month. 

14 REPLIES 14
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Watkins07  i’m watching as I always do but I’ve just found out that Apple are dropping the series 4 which is what I was going to get if the price came down.  I got my series 3 for nothing but looks like I’m going to purchase the series 5 now. 

@Chris_B 

damm , don’t you hate it when you have to buy the new model lol 🤣🤣

jokes aside though, I’m surprised as I have it and it’s been a great watch. 

@Watkins07 its because it’s that good they need to remove it.  the 5 while it’s got a few minor tweaks it basically is a series 4.  what would you buy the cheaper 4 or the new higher cost s5   

If I can get a deal on EE I might see what they can do for while s4 is still in stock 

@Watkins07  So far I’m not impressed with the phones I really will not be upgrading again this year.   All this pushing cameras and features within the camera and the majority of the settings in there you never use.

this video clip showing now is laughable, if you’re a pro camera user then you will have the cameras for the job you won’t be using your phone.  

I might have to find an alternative manufacturer.   

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Watkins07 

I'm looking forward to see what Apple have copied from Samsung and other Android handsets for their new device 😉

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Chris_B  I’d probably save the Conkers and get the series 4 if there’s nothing really exciting with the 5. I am not due an upgrade til next year anyway but I still love looking at what’s new. The cameras are getting better every time but I only use a couple of features if I’m honest. 

@Northerner  🤣🤣🤣. Now now,  they might just have something super new and exciting lol. 

@Northerner  🤣🤣🤣. Now now,  they might just have something super new and exciting lol. 

Theres no innovation at Apple @Watkins07 so I doubt it 🤣

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

@Northerner  @Watkins07   It’s all about the camera nothing else.  So it’s a pass from me.   I’ll stick with my X for now but I do have a backup device so I might just have to switch to that.  Yes it’s an Android so I might even get a Android watch to go with it and move away from Apple for awhile until they do something that’s worth having again.   I m shocked I even put that 🙀