cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Who do I speak to to complain about employee infidelity

Davelynne
Visitor

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Is his/her private life any concern of EE?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Davelynne   Please explain what that has to do with EE ?  EE might employ that person but no company can say what someone can or can not do in their own life away from the working environment.  Unless it is stated within the contract that they agreed to when first joining that company.  To even ask the question begs the question do you understand what the word means.  

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Hi @Davelynne 

Welcome to the EE Community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you've had an issue.

Do you mean some kind of breach of confidentiality/inappropriate behaviour by a member of staff? 

If so, you would be able to raise a complaint by giving us a call and our complaints code of practice is linked on the same page. 

Thanks

Sorcha 

Wait a minute people...

'Infidelity' can mean several different things to a native English speaker, depending on where you come from.

In standard British English, spoken in the UK and Ireland, infidelity means one thing.. The subject has or is being accused of being unfaithful. (in a relationship)

Also in the UK and Ireland it can also mean having an unfaithfulness to a moral obligation. I think in North America this definition is the one that's meant more literally when someone says it. 

IE: unfaithfulness to a moral, religious, personal, commercial, financial, contractual, etc. It seems strange to say it but I would hazard a guess and say the person who posted this comment is from North America, West Africa, East Africa or the Caribbean. I might be completely wrong but either way, I'm intrigued.