cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Watch the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Champions League Finals on BT Sport

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Watch the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Champions League Finals on BT Sport

champions league.PNG

BT is making the 2019 UEFA Europa League Final and the UEFA Champions League Final the best connected finals ever, making them available for anyone in the UK to watch.

How can I watch the game?

You can watch the UEFA Champions League Final and UEFA Europa League Final for free by downloading the BT Sport App for mobile or TV. Both finals will also be available for free on www.btsport.com/final, on the BT Sport YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/btsport and via the BT Sport App for small and large devices including Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV and Apple TV and on Virgin channel 532. 

Watch in HDR

In a world first, for the ultimate mobile viewing experience, BT Sport viewers will be able to experience the UEFA Champions League Final in HD HDR on the BT Sport App.

Ahead of the launch of 4K HDR later this year BT Sport will make the UEFA Champions League Final available in HD High Dynamic Range (HDR) on the BT Sport App for BT Sport customers*. HDR enables the highest quality TV pictures ever seen, providing colours that are closer to how we see them in real life, and increasing picture quality to new levels by preserving the finest details in the darkest and brightest areas of a picture.

For more information about watching the games on HDR>

So, there’s never been a better time to download the BT Sport app and sit back to watch two all-English finals. Tap Reply to tell us your predictions, or ask any questions you might have. 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jon_K 

I see BT Sport's are showing this game free to everyone now, so you don't need a subscription 👍🏼

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I know it's great that they're doing this, @Northerner!

I watched it free on their YouTube channel last year, hopefully it'll be worth the watch

Jon