cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade time

Julie72
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone.

It's time for me to upgrade my Samsung S9.

I've only ever had iphones and Samsung but I've heard good things about the Huawei P30 Pro.

The main feature a phone must have for me is a good camera.

Can anyone recommend this phone as I don't know anyone who's got one?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Julie72 

I would hold off that device as I understand there will be a refreshed P30 pro due out shortly. It will still have all the Google services. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I  have a P30 Pro and it has one of the best cameras in a phone that I've used before. I do recommend this phone, even being a year old, it's still one of the best out there.

There is a new P30 Pro out as @Northerner says, but it's really just a new colour, there's not a lot new about it, as Huawei aren't allowed to change that much about it. (well ok, maybe a bit more memory and storage from the previous lowest spec version). 

It's still receiving updates, mine currently has the April security update, so can't complain there either.

Ooo thanks for the tip off!

Cheers for that. I think I've definitely decided to go for it.

Julie