by Krissy27

Thank you for fantastic service

Hoping this gets to where it needs to.  Just want to say a big thank you for the excellent service I received yesterday (11 Nov 2019).  I spilt a drink on my iphone 7 on Sunday 10 Nov and was feeling really upset and stressed out when I called ee on Monday 11 Nov to regain access to myonline account so I could browse upgrade options (I had been locked out for inputting my password incorrectly too many times!)  I spoke to a lovely guy who not only unlocked my account but put me through to upgrades to see what they could do for me.  There I spoke to Terry at around 1255 and he was so accommodating, particularly as I had a meeting at 1300 and he found me my options quickly and offered to call back at a more convenient time to discuss further which he did at 1630 as I requested.  He then was thorough with all options and gave me a great deal which made me feel I was truly valued as a loyal customer who has been with ee or tmobile for over 15 years.  He turned a bad day into a good one.  You need more Terry's!

Please do pass on my compliments

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Thank you for fantastic service

Hi @Krissy27.

Thanks for coming to the community with your amazing feedback 😁

It's great to hear that Terry was able to help you, and call you back at a more convenient time.

I'm glad he managed to change a bad day into a new phone day!

I hope you enjoy using your new phone 👍

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.