by Jimmy38 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Subject accsess request law

The GDPR does not specify how to make a valid request. Therefore, an individual can make a subject access request to you verbally or in writing. It can also be made to any part of your organisation (including by social media) and does not have to be to a specific person or contact point....this is the law of the land,anybody saying anything different  is wrong, GDP law is very clear and can be searched online,it is important for posters to put facts instead of just what they think 

4 REPLIES 4
Established Contributor

Re: Subject accsess request law

I was told by moderator  yesterday bullying  posts were removed  and offenders dealt with,as posters were punished  for abuse and bullying  dont you feel ashamed  putting  that comment 

Highlighted
Established Contributor

So when ee tell me they have stringent  anti bullying  and when it happens  they will deal obviously they were lying  to me

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

@Jimmy38 

I am in the process of addressing all of the points that you have made in your messages from this morning via private message. I will be removing argumentative replies to this thread.

Thanks
Sorcha 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
Established Contributor

Please google gdpr law and then correct your comment,this site holds info on my email.telephone no. Etc etc,

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.