cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Staff praise

nhesmondhalgh
Visitor

Hi just switched to ee having been with o2 for 30 years and was served by anne-marie in the kendal cumbria branch she was extremely proffesional curtious and polite ..a true asset to your company in helping me decide that ee was the way to go i cannot thank her and the ee team in kendal enough she needs promoting..many thanks again nick h @kendal shopping center

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @nhesmondhalgh

Thanks for coming to the community and letting us know you had a fantastic service in our store 🙂

This is the type of post that I absolutely love to see. ❤️

I'm going to send an email to the store manager for you 🙂

As a thank you for sharing your experience in store, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here in the community team.

I've sent you a private message with more information. Please have a look and get back to me.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @nhesmondhalgh

Thanks for coming to the community and letting us know you had a fantastic service in our store 🙂

This is the type of post that I absolutely love to see. ❤️

I'm going to send an email to the store manager for you 🙂

As a thank you for sharing your experience in store, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here in the community team.

I've sent you a private message with more information. Please have a look and get back to me.

Leanne.