cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Staff praise

SM16
Visitor

Hi I'm new to the EE community and would like to praise a member of staff.

A member of your customer service team based in the call centre in Ireland called Dean (O'Leary) has gone above and beyond to resolve an issue I was having with a new contract I'd taken out (not via an EE store lessen learnt!). The issue was rather a complicated one and after several calls along with local branch visits I finally had a call answered by Dean he was adamant that he would get to the bottom of the issue for me. Over the space of a few weeks he always called me back when he said he would with advice on how to deal with the store who sold the contract on 16/08 ,and finally on the 11/09 I was up and running. Without Deans help this issue would still be ongoing .

Dean really did go that extra mile to help out so please let his boss know.

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @SM16

Thank so much for taking the time to come to the community and leave such amazing feedback. 

I am so happy Dean was able to resolve an issue you had.

I will be sure to feed this back on your behalf to Deans manager. 

Have a fantastic weekend, 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B

Good Morning @SM16

Thank so much for taking the time to come to the community and leave such amazing feedback. 

I am so happy Dean was able to resolve an issue you had.

I will be sure to feed this back on your behalf to Deans manager. 

Have a fantastic weekend, 

Katie 🙂

I would like to leave fabulous feedback for Percy (based in Coventry, lives in Birmingham, delivered to us in Tysoe). He brought a new phone today. 

He was very helpful, friendly, and nothing was felt go be a 'silly' question. I can't thank him enough for taking the time to explain everything and also his patience

To have someone deliver a new phone to our home, set it up and have the phone ready to use when he left was invaluable.

I hope this feedback is passed to his manager - Percy is a credit to your company. Thankyou!

Christopher_G

Hi @GayleTomp

Welcome to the community.

Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to us. 

Is it the Coventry EE Store store that Percy works in?

I'll do my best to feed this back.

Chris 🙂

Not sure as we ordered online and Percy delivered to our home, then went
through setting up in our living room.

Gayle
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @GayleTomp.

It sounds like Percy is part of the Enjoy Superfast Delivery Team.

Thanks again for providing this great feedback 🙂

Jon