by
EE Community Support Team

Sports corner

Hey everyone.

We've recently set up a five-a-side football league between our the Community, Knowledge and Social Media teams. Not a great standard of football (or fitness), but it's great fun and a source of banter and bragging rights within the office.

Was wondering which sports you all like and which teams you follow?

I love watching football (mainly Premier League, International and Champions League). I support Newcastle United, even though it's pretty challenging at the moment.

Feel free to share photos of your favourite sports events!

Here's a throwback to the summer and me being super confident that football was coming home.

Spoiler alert: It didn't come home.

coming home.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Re: Sports corner

How's the footie going @Christopher_G - is the football Communiteam the out and out superstar team or being owned by social? 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by

It's going brilliantly! Very popular, @TiffJ.

We generally mix teams now to try and keep the teams balanced. Brilliant to see everyone having fun, improving and getting fitter.

There's the odd injury though, some of the more physical players *cough* @Jon_K *cough*, need to tone it down a bit though. I think he thought we were playing ice hockey the way he smashed me into the fence last week.

It's all fun and games though. Smiley Happy

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

I'm a bit of a tennis fan myself, and motorsport. 

Saw a news interview with a very tearful Andy Murray this morning announcing his imminent retirement from competing. I felt so sorry for him 😞 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by

I'm a big Andy Murray fan, @Sorcha. 🙂

It's a shame that he's retiring, he'll be a big miss. He can look back and be proud of what he achieved in the sport though.

We might see him in the seniors tournaments in future. I think him and Tim Henman would make a brilliant team. 😄

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Christopher_G

I don't support Man City but I hope they win tonight to knock Liverpool off the top. 

(Support Manchester United ) 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.