cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Snow

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Has anyone had any snow yet? 

It's supposed to snow over the next 24 hours. Happy I have winter tires but rear wheel drive.....

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
38 REPLIES 38
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Northerner  That’ll be fun in the snow.    No snow here yet and I’m happy it didn't today as I had to go to Cambridge.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Nothing up in Newcastle yet @Northerner, although I think it's meant to be coming tomorrow!

Hopefully the winter tires will stop any skidding!

Jon

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Northerner,

Nope! No snow yet, down here in the south east! But we have had sunshine all day long 😊

I think we'll get a hard frost tomorrow though 😞

Regards

mAh8v

No snow in the heart of good ol' Herefordshire but the temperature has dropped and that's normally a sign.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Had a good layer last Tuesday in greater Manchester, but it’s set for 3 days of it here starting early tomorrow.  Also saying some for Saturday in London.  Hope I don’t get stranded there lol couldn’t afford more than a slice of bread and a brew it I do ha ha. 

Thankfully I’m off work after tomorrow til next Monday.  My current car sucks in the snow. 

Rickscottflynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nothing in the Halifax area yet, but apparently some due to drop tomorrow. I will believe it when I see it 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I woke up this morning looked out the window and ... ice!

I love snow I'm like a big kid.

Be great to see some pictures if we do have snow 🙂

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Leanne_T,

In the heart of Leicestershire, we've got ground frost, and a clear blue sky, but that doesn't mean we won't get any snow though!

The temperature would need to rise first.

Regards

mAh8v

According to BBc Weather app it is going to start snowing in Shropahire where I currently am at 10am. So in less than an hour.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below