cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Redcars love em or hate em?

Noddy1965
Investigator
Investigator

Red cars love  them  or  hate  them? 

7 REPLIES 7
Noddy1965
Investigator
Investigator

Love James bond cars&old cars nuts bout em,my previous nickname carnut1965&old retro music

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm glad you're back, @Noddy1965 😄

My second car was a 51 plate red Ford Fiesta. Every other car I've had has been black (I'm pretty boring like that). 🙂

Chris

Since I have had a car in the UK, apart from our first WAV car, which was sky blue, all cars have been red. The first ones were non-metallic, now metallic red, which are darker than non-metallic red.

I have been driven round in an Aston Martin many years ago, which was the same as James Bond Aston Martin. Unfortunately it was a right off in an accident, which I was a passenger. In those days seat belts were not compulsary and I fell out when the crash happened. I was able to get up and walk, but since then suffer with pain sometimes more or less and have rheumatism, which obviously does not help. It was a lovely car, a convertible, and yes somewhere have a photo of it.

Christopher_G

Oh my gosh, @Schockwave!

That must have been terrifying.

Yes @Christopher_G, it was, I thought the car was going to go over me and that would be the end of me or I would be seriously injured.

Christopher_G

Well I for one am glad that it wasn't any worse, @Schockwave. 🙂

Chris

Don't mind red but my car is blue. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.