cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Praise for a very helpful member of staff

Rosewarne
Visitor

I have had difficulties with my I phone 6s since an upgrade a couple of months ago.  Having sort help from two EE stores to no avail it was a refreshing change to speak to Jim in the Banbury, Castle Quay store.  He sat down with me, explained clearly and solved the problems in a friendly and polite manner.

Give him a pay rise and put him in charge of training other members of staff.  We do not all understand the ins and outs of technology.  I left the previous stores feeling stupid and humiliated. 

Thank you Jim.  I now have a fully functioning phone.

Sue Rosewarne.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rosewarne 

Thank you so much for coming to the community to share your experience. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get  great experience from the first two stores, but delighted to hear that Jim was there to save the day.

I'm going to send a message through the the Banbury, Castle Quay store manager so that your feedback gets through to them and Jim.

Separately, as a thank you for sharing your experience with us, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here in the community.

Spot prize.jpg

I've sent you a private message with a little more information about this.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks 🙂

Chris