cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive feedback

hClarke
Visitor

Hi! 

I just wanted to take a minute to give some feedback on my recent experience with EE. Unfortunately, over the weekend I was scammed by text, I immediately contacted my bank but the scammer had reported my phone lost/stolen. So my services were stopped 😞 I couldn't make any calls even to 150, so I went on to the live web chat and the advisor directed me to visit my nearest store.

When I went into the Derry store, both advisors were busy but told me they would be with me as soon as possible. I was dealt with by Danielle who was so kind and understanding, she took action immediately to stop the replacement sim on it's way to the scammer, gave me a new sim and left the relevant notes on my account.

I then had to ring 150 to speak with an advisor about my online account as I was also locked out of that. I can't remember the name of the advisor who dealt with me but I'm pretty sure he said he was in the Newcastle centre. He was also extremely kind, he set me up a new online account and changed my mobile number for me. He was very reassuring, helpful and understanding about the whole situation.

Both advisors were so kind and understanding, I had been feeling very stupid for falling victim to the scam and also anxious and embarrassed having to tell them what happened. It was honestly the best customer service I have ever received! While I was waiting in-store, Danielle was with an elderly customer and I was very impressed with how patient, thorough and kind she was with him. She took her time and made sure he was happy and understood everything. She was so pleasant and took the time to have a conversation with him not just about the issue she was dealing with, and if my grandmother was visiting a store I would love if people treated her with the kindness she did him 🙂 

So all in all, I've come out of a scary and nerve wrecking experience feeling relieved and happy which this time yesterday I didn't think was possible! It was all down to the two advisors who assisted me in-store and on 150 and I can't thank them enough!

2 REPLIES 2
Peter_C
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi hClarke,

Thanks for posting about such heartwarming treatment in so terrifying a time as being scammed. As a fellow customer, it is amazing to read and I'm sure the EE team will be thrilled too. 

Thanks,

Peter

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @hClarke

Thanks so much for coming to the community and letting us know about your experience with Danielle and calling us 🙂

I am very pleased to hear we have put your mind at ease and been able to help you in this situation and everything has been resolved for you.

As a thank you for letting us know how great they both were I would like to send to you a small gift

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Leanne.