cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive feedback

KatG93
Visitor

Hi 

Yesterday evening I phoned EE for help getting my Apple Watch mobile data connected. I had previously tried to do this with another supplier but after 2 weeks and countless, frustrating problems, I cut my losses and switched my phone over to EE.

Turns out that was a fantastic decision. I spoke with Josh Dunn in Wales and within about 20 minutes I was up and running. He was incredibly helpful, polite and  knowledgeable. He walked me through exactly what the problem was, got it all sorted and even phoned me back to make sure it all went through smoothly.

I was very impressed with his customer service, and very grateful for his help. I’d be grateful if you could pass on my thanks again and let his manager know how fantastic he was.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KatG93

Welcome to EE and our community. 😄

It's fantastic to hear that Josh was able to share his knowledge and get you connected.

I'm going to send an email to him and his manager so that he sees this message.

Spot prize.jpg

As a thank you for sharing your experience, I'd love to send you a small gift from the community team.

Please have a look at your community inbox and reply to my message.

Thanks 😄

Chris