cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive feedback

Rhianj
Visitor

Hello,

I upgraded my phone on Friday and wanted to leave some positive feedback for the lady who served me in store, but haven't had a message asking for it.

Thank you Bryony from the Aberystwyth shop for all your help! I'm usually very nervous about getting new phones and get a bit overwhelmed with all the choice, but Bryony was extremely helpful and got me a fantastic new phone that I'm really happy with and a great deal. Thank you again! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Rhianj 

Welcome to the online community. Thats great news that a helpful member of staff managed to sort you out with a great deal to suit you. It can be overwhelming with so many options and plans.  Have fun with your new shiny device. If you have any questions in the future, just pop back here and someone can help you out xxx

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Rhianj 

Welcome to the online community. Thats great news that a helpful member of staff managed to sort you out with a great deal to suit you. It can be overwhelming with so many options and plans.  Have fun with your new shiny device. If you have any questions in the future, just pop back here and someone can help you out xxx

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Rhianj

Thanks for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback 🙂

As a thank you to yourself for taking the time to let us know I would like to send you a gift 🙂

You will have a private message from me on here for some details.

If there is anything you need in the future, we are more than happy to help and will do our very best to resolve your query for you.

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂