cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive Feedback - Stratford Westfield Store

gadgetboy7170
Explorer

Hi,

As I didn't receive the automated texts to leave feedback, I would like to do so on here.

I've made a couple of visits to the EE store in Westfield Stratford, one to move over to EE and others for an early upgrade for my wife and mum.

I have to say on both occasions, the service I received from Haris and Mubashir was excellent - both incredibly helpful in finding us the right deal and going the extra mile to meet our requirements. I also appreciated that you both took the time to check through things, rather than rushing through for the sake of a sale. 

I moved over to EE after 15 years with o2, and I have to say this is the best in-store service I have ever received by a long shot. 

Please keep up the great work both of you are doing.

I would really appreciate if this message could be passed onto them. 

(The customers who swapped an iPhone 11 after two weeks) - might jog their memory!

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @gadgetboy7170

Welcome to the community 🙂

This feedback has made a rainy Monday much brighter thank you 🙂

I really appreciate you coming here and letting us know about your experience in the Stratford store, I am thrilled to hear both members of staff went out of their way to help and I will be sure to pass on your feedback.

As a thank you for letting us know about your experience, I would like to send you a small gift. To do this I have sent you a private message on here.

Leanne 🙂