cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New Year's Resolutions

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

So now we have hit February, who has kept up with their New Year's resolutions? 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
11 REPLIES 11
Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Northerner,

My new years resolution was to lose 2 stone in weight, sadly 😞

That didn't work out 😭

Thanks

mAh8v

@Profile closed

Still 11 months to go. 2 stone in 1 month is a steep ask for someone unless you train all day everyday. 

Don't give up yet! 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Northerner,

I won't give up cuz i'm trying as hard as hell to succeed!

Cheers

mAh8v

@Northerner I made a resolution to be more careful with my money and save more as well as not get stressed out so much.

after 2 weeks, my car conked out again, then my central heating.  That takes care of  trying to have more money, and the stress of that combined with an average day at work means my stress levels are still no lower 🤣🤣🤣.  I’m giving up now before I tempt fate any further lol 

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Watkins07,

When trying to save money something always crop's up unexpectedly! I managed to save £80, the Vet bill soon polished that off! 😭

mAh8v

Richard-1
Investigator
Investigator

My New Years resolution was not to make one except to enjoy life every day; it's working so far!

@Watkins07

I would say you have succeeded as those costs are necessary costs which are unavoidable. 

I had a similar resolution but mine was to stop buying stuff from Amazon. Today I failed Smiley Indifferent

@Profile closed so true. I once got a letter from Hmrc with a £543 tax rebate. I got in my car to drive to the bank all giddy only to find it was buggered and needed a new gear box at the tune of £530 🤣🤣

i pay pay for a vet package now monthly so all the vaccines and flea/worming don’t cost me in one lump sum . 

@Northerner Omg, that’s my money drain right there.  I get up st 5:40am each morning and by 6am I’ve already checked all the “today’s deals” in case I want anything else I don’t actually need 🤣🤣🤣