cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My line has been suspended

Hailbop1982
Visitor

Hello,

please can you ring me regarding my account this is urgent. I’m currently working on a important contract for the nhs my phone needs to be working and I was told that I wouldn’t be switched off at all. There should be a call log regarding this conversation. Thanks in advance Hayley

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hello @Hailbop1982  and welcome!

Sorry to say, but this public forum isn't C/S and no-one's going to call you from posting on here.

You will need to call EE C/S on 150 from your mobile, or 0800 0798586 from any other phone.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No one will contact you from this user discussion forum other than thro' the medium of these forum by posts such as this. You need to query this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)