by Mollywill07
Visitor

My experience with ee

I just want say that ee is got to be one of the best providers I have ever been with if you have problems with your service all you need to do is ring up and most of the time the problem gets fixed like today when my broadband router was not working I got a new one sent right out the people on the phone are really nice to talk to and when your waiting for them to do checks they talk to you. When people in my family ask me what's the best broadband and phone provider I always say ee and they always end up signing up. 

I just want to write this to just give some feedback about the service and I'm really happy with it.

2 REPLIES 2
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: My experience with ee

Hi Mollywill07,

Welcome to the EE community.

Thanks for passing on your amazing experiences with EE! It's superb to hear and I am sure the EE team here will also love to read.

Feel free to come here if you have queries too and we will endeavor to resolve as quickly and as friendly as possible.

Thanks,

Peter

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My experience with ee

Good Morning @Mollywill07.

It's great to hear such positive feedback 🙂

I'm glad you got your problem sorted, and also felt comfortable on the phone with our Broadband Team.

We're a chatty bunch at EE, whether you're calling up, or coming to the community, everyone is always down for a natter 😁🙌

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions