cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Life hacks

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

I love cooking, so I'm always not far from a roll of tinfoil or something similar. 

I only recently realised that I'd been using the roll wrong and that there were two tabs at either end of the box which keep the roll in place once pushed in.

Who knew! (probably most of you, but I had missed it somehow) 

Have you got your own life hacks that you use? Tell us about them below! 

4 REPLIES 4
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Sorcha  I saw that one a while ago ,  don’t understand why they can’t put it on the packaging to help us out lol

i use an egg slicer to perfectly cut up mushrooms and tomatoes into slices . Lazy hack lol

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sorcha 

How have I missed this in my life....I've never noticed these tabs before!

Wrapping film is a nightmare, but has these tabs also. This will save much time and 🤬

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

@Northerner  I feel better now that I know it wasn't just me, you're welcome lol. 

@Watkins07 good tip! I don't have one of those but I think I may invest in one. 

Ryan_K
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Only use a drop of bubble bath or washing up liquid then lather them with your hand. It makes a bottle last for ages.