by Smartie

Leaving feedback

Where can I leave positive feedback? I joined EE for home broadband in November last year, everything was working fine until about 2 weeks ago when the internet began dropping out intermittently. We have encountered this problem previously with two different providers but no one has resolved the problem. I rang EE customer services yesterday afternoon, following checks they were unable to resolve the problem and arranged for an engineer to visit today (free of charge). The engineer came this morning (Jonathan) very nice man, took the time to answer all of my questions and fully explained the problem before fixing it. Brilliant service EE, thank you 😊 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: Leaving feedback

Here is the correct place 👍

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10/One UI 2.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Here is the correct place 👍

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10/One UI 2.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

View solution in original post

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Smartie

Welcome to the community, great to have you here 🙂

It's fantastic to hear you have had great customer service from our Broadband Care team and the engineer has fixed your internet issue.

Be great to see you on the community in the future.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Leanne 🙂

by Gem007bond
Visitor

Good evening!

hope I’ve come to the correct place. I just wanted to say that I have received the best customer service from a chap in the broadband retention team that goes by the name of Ted(Terrence.)

he is an absolute asset to the team and has been absolutely fantastic whilst dealing with my broadband renewal.  Never has someone been so upbeat and made me laugh as much and strike me a fantastic deal.

If EE offer any type of bonus for their sales, then this chap is your man.  He’s a credit to the service.

by
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for sharing your experience, @Gem007bond.

It sounds like Ted absolutely loves his job and helping people. 🙂

As a thank you for sharing your experience, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here on the community team.

Spot prize.jpg

Please take a look at the private message that I've sent you and get back to me.

Thanks 

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.