cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Leaving Customer Feedback

SophieNico
Explorer

I'm not sure where exactly to leave this, but I really wanted to create a review after the service I received on august 21st. 

I have a pay monthly plan for my dad who unknowingly made calls that ran up a large bill. I contacted EE and spoke to an amazing lady  called Holly who was so sympathetic and understanding to the position I was in. She spoke with a colleague (I believe named Steve) and together they worked out a way to apply a credit to my account, thus taking a chunk of money of the bill.

I was so surprised that a big company would do this to help me and my dad, and I could not be more grateful, pretty sure I cried on the phone lol 

Thank you very much EE, Holly and Steve, you saved the day. 

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @SophieNico

Thank you so much for coming to the community and leaving this wonderful feedback. 

It's great to hear how Holly and Steve helped not only your dad but yourself get this resolved. 

Are you aware of which call centre you got through to? I would love to get this feedback sent back to the agents. 

Katie 🙂

Of course, I'm in Birmingham so assume I contacted that call centre?
They really were fab, excellent customer service 🙂
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back to me @SophieNico

You can connect to any of our call centres across the UK. 

If you know which call centre this please drop me a private message so I can send this feedback. 

Have a great weekend, 

Katie 🙂