cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave feedback

Ave1983
Visitor

I contacted the customer service team today to help with a payment on my bill this was the 3rd call to EE today and I got through to a lovely lady called denise *******. 

I just wanted to say that her  customer service skills were excellent and went above and beyond to help with everything I asked. She explained things no one has ever done before when speaking to a customer service advisor  EVER!!!! She is doing an amazing job and just wanted everyone to know how amazing she is at her job. 5 stars to you Dennis and if I ever need help at EE I will be personally  contacting you for help in the future!!!!! 

[MOD EDIT: removed Denise's surname]

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ave1983

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your experience with us. 😄

It's made my night reading how Denise was able to go above and beyond to help you. 😁🌟

I'll do my best to send this post to her and her manager so that she gets the recognition she deserves.

As a thank you for sharing this with the community, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here on the community team.

Spot prize.jpg

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

d-w8
Explorer

I just to want to leave some positive feedback to a manager called Connor XXXXXXXX who dealt with my enquiry yesterday he was a absolute professional and had such fantastic customer service skills. He explained everything to me in detail and was an absolute star we need more Connor's in the retail world that know what they are talking about and who has great knowledge and understanding of the brand they are working for especially dealing with the general public unlike two other customer assistants i tried to talk to and explain my query too who didn't really know what they where talking about. Thanks again to Connor!

[MOD EDIT: Removed Connor's surname]

Christopher_G

Welcome to the community, @d-w8

That's excellent to hear. I'm glad Connor was able to explain and resolve whatever problem you had. 🙂

I'll pass on your feedback to him.

Thank you again and have a lovely Christmas. 🙂

Chris

Thank you Chris

Have a great Christmas

Darren

Sent from my iPhone

Good evening,  I would  recommend EE and rate 0-10(highly likely). Kaylie assistant manager store at Brent cross  was help me out last Thursday with an issue I had and she made sure it was solved speedily. Great customer service! Thank you , Theocharous 

Good evening,  I would  recommend EE and rate 0-10(highly likely). Kaylie assistant manager store at Brent cross  was help me out last Thursday with an issue I had and she made sure it was solved speedily. Great customer service! Thank you , Theocharous 

Katie_B

Good Morning @Theocharou67

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Thank you so much for coming joining us to leave this lovely feedback for Kaylie. 

As you have provided us with a store and agents name I should be able to pass this feedback along. 

I hope you had a lovely weekend and I look forward to seeing you around the community in the future. 

Katie 🙂

Sportach
Visitor

Customer EE I just wanted say is very very bad company

EE company workers not respect customers,if you have number in EE you all way can get problem about signal

Katie_B

Good Afternoon @Sportach

I am so sorry to hear you may not have had the best experience. 

Are you having issues with your signal?

Is there anything I can help with here on the community?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂