cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave feedback for Ola in Angel Islington

RoseP100
Visitor

Hi,

I had hoped I’d be contacted about how my experience in store was but I haven’t so I wanted to leave my feedback here.

I hope it gets to the right person and the manager of the store!

I’d like to leave feedback for the gentleman named Ola at the EE store in Islington Angel.

He was amazingly helpful for my husband in getting a new iPhone upgrade, he was patient and calm and always had a smile on his face.  He explained all the extras to us like the bt sports app (my husband likes the occasional boxing game) 😉 and explainer all the details really, really well.

Please send him our gratitude and if you can give him a pay rise too for his helpfulness and great way with people that would be sweet! 

There should be more people like him in the world and in EE! 🙂 

thanks,

Rose & Faz 

(the couple that nearly got a parking ticket but didn’t) 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @RoseP100 (and Faz). 😄

This is the type of post that I absolutely love to see. ❤️

It sounds like Ola is an example to follow and did a fantastic job in helping your husband with his contract.

I'm going to send an email to the store manager of the Angel Islington store with a link to this post so that they can show Ola and give him the praise he deserves. 😄

As a thank you for sharing your experience in store, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here in the community team.

Spot prize.jpg

I've sent you a private message with more information. Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

(I feel like there's a story behind the parking ticket?) 🙂

FlaviaAlves88
Investigator
Investigator

I went through this, they also don't make much effort to assist you or release a device for you.