by ClarkeSuperman_ Contributor
Contributor

If you could Have Christmas Dinner with any 3 Famous People this Xmas Who would

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: If you could Have Christmas Dinner with any 3 Famous People this Xmas Who wo

@ClarkeSuperman_

My top 3 people would be:

freddie Mercury - loved him since being a young girl

Eddie from black jaguar/white tiger foundation- one of the most selfless and wonderful human beings on the planet who is making such a huge difference to so many endangered animals.

Karl pilkington - he is unknowingly so funny and I love the way he brain works. 

by ClarkeSuperman_ Contributor
Contributor

Re: If you could Have Christmas Dinner with any 3 Famous People this Xmas Who wo

My Top 3 Famous People I would like too have Christmas Dinner with would be: Natalie Eva Marie

a former WWE Superstar; and model and star of WWE show Total Divas

Roman Reigns: WWE Wrestler and Former WWE Heavyweight Champion and WWE Universal Champion and had too unfortunately give up his title he rightfully won due too Lukeima also he could give me some major Tips at the Gym and would be I think the perfect Gym Buddy and he could protect me if anything were too come up unexpectedly.

Ben Stiller: Comedy Actor and star of Night at the Museum, and Zoolander and he's so funny and inspirational and he seems like a genuine nice guy. 😃

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

My top 3 famous people would be 

1. Sir David Attenborough, because it is my life long ambition to meet him and speak to him. 

2. Jeff Goldblum, because he's my Hollywood crush LOL Smiley Embarassed

3. Kevin Richardson ( The Lion Whisperer, not the musician) although I'm not sure if he's classed as famous, if not then I would have Jay Kay of Jamiroquai because Heart

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by Ryan_K Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Prince Phillip - He'd have me in stitches.

Vince McMahon - Would love to pick his brains. The man is a genius.

Neil Patrick Harris - He's the king of everything.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.