cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I have a suggestion for EE. How do I let them know of my idea?

hb06
Investigator
Investigator

I have a suggestion for EE. How do I let them know of my idea?

I have a suggestion for managing hotspot, at my home and out and about, I always let my friends and family use my hotspot, I have the most data! But sometimes I am running out because they use it all! What I think would be smart is having a page simillar to add-on.ee.co.uk but for managing your hotspot, kicking people off, seeing how much data they have used etc etc. Hope we can get this idea off of the ground! - Harry

I have made a design for this and would love to share it to an EE employee over a private message.

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @hb06 

Can you not manage this via your device. 

I would also remind you that you are legally responsible for any activity these other people are doing/viewing or downloading on your data connection. 

I would refer you to EE Network T&C

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I understand, and I let them use my data. But it is just annoying sometimes. 

I own an iPhone so I cannot manage as well as android.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @hb06.

Welcome to the community.

Are the people who are using your hot-spot on EE?

If they were on your account you would be able to gift data to them using data gifting.

Jon

hb06
Investigator
Investigator

No, they are on separate contracts. I did think about that though.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @hb06.

Have you suggested this idea on an Apple forum?

Kicking people off your hot-spot would be more of a handset feature than a network capability.

Jon