cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I FIND A PHONE WITH EE SIM, IN ROME

Adrian_TUDOR
Visitor

Hello!

can you help me to find the owner of one phone ?

I find in Rome-Italy, a phone with an EE Sim and i want to find the owner.

The phone is locked, the sim is locked and i can't find in it's contact, a person who knows the owner.

Can someone help me to find the person who lost his phone in Rome this wk !?

I live here my contact, from Roumania, xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Profile closed
Not applicable

@Adrian_TUDOR, hi, it's very kind of you to be taking the effort to find the owner of the phone. EE staff would probably suggest that you hand it on to police. You could, though, also post the SIM card number on here. A member of EE staff might then be able to do something.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Profile closed
Not applicable

@Adrian_TUDOR, hi, it's very kind of you to be taking the effort to find the owner of the phone. EE staff would probably suggest that you hand it on to police. You could, though, also post the SIM card number on here. A member of EE staff might then be able to do something.

@Adrian_TUDOR   hand it in to the police is all you can do.  You’ll not get any joy in trying to give it back as no one can give you any details of the original owner.  It’ll be a breach of the data privacy act.    

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Adrian_TUDOR

It is great to see you are trying to reunite the phone to its owner.

I agree with @Chris_B and possibly hand the phone into your local police, it may be the case the owner has already contacted them. 

Where did you find the device?

Katie 🙂