by Jonnyhumphreys
Visitor

How to leave positive feedback

I was wondering how do I go about leaving feedback. Last week I spoke to the upgrade advisor and he could not do enough for me to get the phone I wanted and gave me more data than I was looking for. Very happy and I have spoken to him again today and he has done another deal for my mothers upgrade and had arranged for my mother to go into local store to look at the handsets and collect from there.The advisor I spoke to was Andrew Robertson. We went to our local store but they said they could not do anything so I emailed the advisor(Andrew)and he arranged someone to contact me the following day as he was on holiday. Email from (Aaron McGough)today to say someone would phone me to sort it out. Just had phone call. Phone ordered and to be delivered Monday. Why can’t the shops be as helpful.Thank you to Andrew Robertson and Aaron McGough.

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How to leave positive feedback

Hi @Jonnyhumphreys,

Thanks for taking the time to join the community and leave this brilliant feedback.

It's lovely to hear what a great experience you had when dealing with Andrew and Aaron. It will be my pleasure to pass it on to their manager.

Have a great weekend.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions