cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How much discount can I expect having been with EE for around 18 years

Clayt36
Explorer

How much discount can I expect having been with EE for around 18 years

9 REPLIES 9
Clayt36
Explorer

Do EE give discount for loyalty I've been with them for around 18 years

@Clayt36 Being an EE customer means you can get good upgrade deals and discount perks on extra lines. If you work for a company that has an employee benefit scheme that includes EE, this sometimes gives you an employee discount perk on a new contract but you will need to speak with your HR department to get the code. 

EE is my opinion the best network to be with and I’ve always secured a good deal on my contract . 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Clayt36

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you speak to the retentions team they might be able to offer you something to get through to them dial 150 and select the option to leave EE.

Loyalty these days doesn't pay off.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Nothing. Loyalty doesn't pay.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Clayt36

As @BrendonH Brendon says don't expect anything. Time served doesn't count for anything unless you are paying £100 per month. If you want a better deal then speak to EE direct and see what they can offer. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Clayt36

Welcome to the community. 

It's great to hear how long you have been with the network! Did you begin with T-Mobile or Orange?

Our upgrades team will be able to run you through your options and what we can offer, you also can pop by your local EE store or process this through your My EE

Keep us posted on how you get on, 

Katie 🙂

Profile closed
Not applicable

I wouldn't expect, so as not to be disappointed. But when you call EE to upgrade / amend things I think that you will find that you will be offered the very best that EE has on offer. In my time with 121, T-Mobile, Orange and EE I've upgraded, added on Home Broadband, and gone SIM Only after a contract ended. I've been offered perks that I sometimes took up. Once I had my mobile data doubled and a 6 month period of half priced line rental on top. I didn't even have to ask for it. I put it down to me being recognised and appreciated as a long term customer. 

acepaul
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Same situation been with Orange, although it’s “pay as you stalk”

proper rip rip off calls and texts more now than 19 years ago

PAYING ORANGE “OUT HERE” CUSTOMER WHO WAS ROBBED FROM IT BY EE NEVER TRY TOO COMMICATE TO “MA” HE IS TO RUDE TO REPLY