cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get in contact with resourcing team

GilesM
Investigator
Investigator

Ive applied for job yesterday and have recieved an email saying the resourcing team have tried contacting me. I have I haven't recieved any calls from them as no voicemail was left either if they had. 

Can you let me know how to contact them as I don't want application withdrawn as stated in the email 

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@GilesM  Reply back to the email making sure you give your phone number.  

I have emailed them, they have mobile number on the application 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GilesM

Thanks for applying. 🙂

You can find information on your application and contact details on the EE jobs page.

Good luck!

Chris

GilesM
Investigator
Investigator

Applied for position of sales advisor, resourcing team have said tried to contact me by phone but I haven't heard anything and I can't find a way of contacting them. Can anybody help with this 

Leanne_T

Hello there @GilesM

Thanks for coming back to the community.

Have you been able to check the EE Jobs page for your application?

Leanne.

I have the status says withdrawn by on the email is says they have tried contacting me by phone which they haven't and to contact them if I don't want application withdrawn but I cant contact them at all 

Leanne_T

Hi @GilesM

Thanks for the quick reply.

Have you emailed our recruitment team at applications@ee.co.uk ? they will be able to help you with your application.

Thanks, Leanne.

acepaul
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is your phone on EE or another network?

PAYING ORANGE “OUT HERE” CUSTOMER WHO WAS ROBBED FROM IT BY EE NEVER TRY TOO COMMICATE TO “MA” HE IS TO RUDE TO REPLY

Can i get HR number please. Thank you