cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do a get a pack code

Mikey2020
Investigator
Investigator

Hey there I need a pack code to change my number on my new contact can you help 

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mikey2020   Is your original number on EE ? If it is you’ll need to request the PAC code and you can do this by texting PAC to 65075. you’ll then need to give that number to a different network provider on a PAYG sim so you can port it back to your new EE account by requesting your pac code from that network. ( that’s why you upgrade you dint need to do this ) 

if you was a PAYG customer you just need to call customer services to have this changed to your new account.  

Yes my number is stay with EE just changed my phone and update my contact 

@Mikey2020   Was this an upgrade?  If it was just put your sim in your new device if it fits. 

Yer but I started a new contact and thay give me a new SIM card but I’m keeping my old number 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mikey2020,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Did you order your new phone as an upgrade or an additional contract?

Thanks

James

Upgrade but thay sent me a new sim and number but in keeping my old number that’s the thing and car phone warehouse stay I need a pac number 

James_B

Hi @Mikey2020,

It sounds like you may have purchased a new contract.

You can only use a PAC code to switch to a different network.

Please contact Carphone Warehouse and let them know you wanted to upgrade, rather than start a second contract.

Thanks

James

I think Thay are trying to see what gone wrong and thay are going to call me Bk at 6 

Christopher_G

How did you get on, @Mikey2020?

Did you find out what's happened?

Chris