by Singo35
Visitor

How do I pass on praise to the lady on the support team who solved my problem?

Hi,

I’ve registered here because usually after a call to EE, I get a series of texts asking for feedback. Usually it’s a number out of 10 or comments which I’m fine with. If a member of staff has been good, I’ll always complete this to hopefully help them in their next appraisal. I’m a firm believer that where credit is due, then credit should be given. 

Anyway... I had a tech query to do with two Apple watches I got. I got one in an EE store and my wife decided she wanted it so I decided to order the larger one for myself. Anyway, in swapping things over once the other had arrived, I’d cocked things up royally. 

So, I called 150 and eventually got put through to a lady who was fantastic. The first call took about 90 minutes and although progress was made, I was tired so I asked her if she could call me back the next evening after a certain time. The following day, after that certain time, progress was made and again, I’d got tired. On both days, I’d been up since 04:30 and had worked 12+ hours on my Ambulance but by the end of the second call, it seemed like we were there but something wasn’t quite right. But I asked her to call back the next day which she duly did...

However, in between the second and last call, whatever she had done had worked. When she called, I couldn’t thank her enough but I never got a text or anything giving me the chance to give feedback. I’m annoyed because people are so quick and able to complain but I feel that the service I received from this lady deserves recognition. My wife has experience of working in a call centre and she herself was gobsmacked at the level of service I got and agrees that it needs to be made known to her manager.

So, how do I do this? She works in Ireland and I can supply her name and my account details to help verify who she is if needed. 

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do I pass on praise to the lady on the support team who solved my proble

Good Morning @Singo35.

Welcome to the community.

Thank you for letting us know about the outstanding service you received from an agent in Ireland. 

As a thank you I would love to send you a small gift. 

I have sent you a private message for more information. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions