cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I leave feedback?

Mp2ward
Visitor

Good Evening,

I’m not sure where to leave positive feedback and to best reach the EE Store workers.

However, I have a great experience when upgrading my phone at the Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex.

Naveed & Ruheet the two guys that helped me sort out and get me the best deal including my NHS discount when upgrading my phone.

Naveed was a trainee and being mentored by Ruheet, however both had such great customer service attitude, extremely helpful, polite and funny! Both made me feel like they were really trying to sort me out and I’ve came away with a positive experience. So much so I’ll always now use that particular store from now on.

Thanks to you both.

You really are a gret ambassadors to EE.

Miles (the ambulance guy) 

19 REPLIES 19
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Good Evening @Mp2ward

Welcome to the EE Community,

a member of the EE Community team will be able to feed it back to the relevant department for you.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @Mp2ward.

Welcome to the community 🙂

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us, and thanks for renewing your contract with EE!

As a special thank you from the community team, I'd like to send you a small gift.

Please respond to the private message I've sent you.

Jon

Amr22
Visitor

Very bad service not recommended for any one , Specially if you go abroad often 

Honestly I guess experiences differ. I do not recommend EE. They are making me pay for a contract which includes messages, calls without providing mr

any messages. If that’s not fraud I don’t know what it. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Faithxx.

Welcome to the community.

What do you mean you don't get any messages?

Can you give us more information on this?

Jon

UniqueCeasar
Investigator
Investigator

Good evening, popped into the Putney store today to switch to a sim only deal. I was welcomed by Carina who was friendly, great attitude and excellent customer service. I showed her the deal I was after and she was able to help me and get it all sorted. Been with EE for years and I highly recommend them. To all the EE employees thank you for all the work that you do and keep up the great work and excellent customer service you provide. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @UniqueCeasar

Thanks for leaving this lovely feedback for the Putney store, glad to here Carina got everything sorted for you 🙂

Have a lovely weekend. 

Leanne.

sam-GM
Visitor

you guys have one horrible person in upgrades team called lewis, he is there to send customers on other networks lol

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @sam-GM.

I am sorry to hear you have not had a great experience. 

I would love to find out more, when you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie