cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How could i contact the sponsorship team for an event we are holding ?

Wheelie78
Visitor

Dear sir/ madam
I am contacting you on behalf of Bolnore cub pack. We are organising our second annual masters soap box race held at Warden Park School.
We are enquiring as to weather your company would be interested in helping us to put on this fantastic event.
The event is open to all cub packs in teams of 6 to race a figure of eight circuit in a points system heats.
As we approach quarter finals it becomes a knock out round to reach our final winner.

We are looking for several sponsors for the event. This could be as small as sponsoring a heat or our main sponsor of the day.
As a sponsor of the heat you will get promotion throughout the day, and mention in the programme (every cub participant gets a programme of the day, with up to 20 teams being able to enter from across the country).
As the main sponsor you will get as mentioned above and opportunity to advertise around the race track and pits with banners.
You could sponsor a trophy for example best presented soap box this would have your company on and again mentioned in the programme and advertised over the pa announcements throughout the day.

We look forward to hearing from you to help us make this event bigger and better
Kind regards
Bolnore cubs

2 REPLIES 2
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Wheelie78

Welcome to the EE Community,

I will tag a member of the EE Community staff for you @Sorcha @TiffJ they should pick this up sometime in the morning.

David.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Wheelie78

Thanks for coming to the community.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Speak soon, Leanne.