by Hollygriffiths
Visitor

How can i compliment someone

I'd really like to say thank you again to the lovely lady whom helped me yesterday. My son had a sezuire and whilst tending to him at Crawley branch inside the mall a lady called Louise whom works in EE came out and asked if she could do anything. Although it's a common occurrence as a mother it still shakes me up leaving me physically shaking. Louise offered me a sweet tea to calm my nerves and some chocolate for my boy to help boast his sugar levels after his sezuire. She then kindly took us into the shop where she waited patiently with me and tried to entertain my son when he awoke until my husband got to the store to help us get home. Her kindness really impressed me and she was very helpful. I personally would like her applauded for this as nobody else who has seen the commotion had bothered to stop and help. Louise thank you so much. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: How can i compliment someone

@Hollygriffiths  So sorry to hear about your son and I’m glad he is ok. I hope you are getting over the ordeal too.

if you would like to give positive feedback it would be best to contact the store manager and/or customer services who would be more than happy to pass your compliments back to the lovely lady. 

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas xx

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How can i compliment someone

Wow! I'm sure this was terrifying for you. I'm glad Louise was there to offer you some comfort. She should be very proud of herself, @Hollygriffiths. 🙂

I'm glad to hear that your son is OK after this. I'm going to send an email to the store passing on your message of thanks to Louise's store manager.

I'd love to send you a small voucher for your son from us here on the community team, as a little Christmas present.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Thank you for sharing this with us. 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions