cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How can I give positive feedback?

faheyab
Visitor

I called up the customer service line and after a short wait I got through to an advisor in Newcastle called Michael. I was looking for an upgrade and he was really patient, clear and had a great rapport which made me feel really comfortable. After taking my information and what I was looking to do he got me through to the correct team so I could look at the options. I just wanted to leave Michael some feedback and say he’s a great customer service advisor!

10 REPLIES 10
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @faheyab,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback.

I'm really pleased to hear that Michael was able to get you through to the right team to help you upgrade.

You should receive a survey via text message which will allow you leave feedback about your conversation with Michael. This will be shared with Michael's manager.

I'm also happy to pass your feedback on personally. 🙂

I've sent you a private message to get some more details.

James

Hi @faheyab 

it’s always lovely to hear great feedback. I’m glad you got what you needed and that the person helping you gave you such a positive experience. I hope you enjoy your new device. Xx

Hello,

I have just spoken to an absolutely lovely girl in Newcastle called Megan who has just helped me with my bill. I’m currently in hospital and she was totally understanding and empathetic and a joy to speak to. 

Please pass this onto her manager, she is a credit to your company, 5* customer service. 

Christopher_G

Hi @Gabby14

Sorry to hear you're in the hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery from everyone here on the community team.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like Megan was a fantastic help 🙂

We're based in the same building, so I'd love to feed this back to Megan and her manager.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Chris

(ref: ID12397139) 
i have  just had a superb customer service agent called Emily in South Wales handle my issue, please can you can you pass on my thanks. I very much appreciate her attention to detail and making a follow call to ensure the issue had been resolved. Many thanks.

Christopher_G

Hi and welcome to the community, @Paul142. 🙂

Thanks so much for popping by with this lovely feedback for Emily. 😄 I'll do my best to pass on a message to her for you.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information.

Thanks

Chris 🙂

How do I change my bill date?

James_B

Hi @Doodle,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you'd like to change your payment date, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team.

They'll be happy to help.

James

Hi

I just dealt with Shannen  in the newcastle office over live chat to upgrade my phone and it was an absolute pleasure

Is there any way I could pass on some positive feedback - I asked a lot of questions and Shannen was brilliant

Thanks