cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Hello again! I just missed a call from the recruiting team, is there a number I

Aproblem
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aproblem,

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks Smiley Happy

James

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Aproblem
Investigator
Investigator

Sorry, I just missed a call from the recruiting team, is there a number I can call? This number doesn’t go through - 0800389393

Thanks

James_B

Hi @Aproblem,

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks Smiley Happy

James

I have went to the job page but there is no place for me to issue my problems so can you at least foward my problem to the job section or recruitment team please.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I am writing to inform you that i have applied for a place as a customer advisor at Oxford london. I applied for this position late January and my application was successful due to that i was promoted to an online test, after doing so i got an email that i will hear within 2 weeks for an phone interview. It has now been over 2 months and still i haven't got any calls or emails. I call the store up everyday to check for a phone interview and i have been sending many emails to ee resourcing team as well as recruitment team. It has been a very long wait and still i am patient and feel forgoten about, so many you please help me and figure out my recruitment stage as soon as possible, as i have been trying very hard contacting ee teams everyday for my recruitment. I have sent over 5 emails and none have got through i always get a email saying postmaster orange email has failed. And their is no way of contacting anyone for help i have probably been deleted out of the system by now its been 4 months is there please anyone which can help.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Yahye.

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back and that the emails aren't going through.

Could you try visiting our jobs page and see if you're able to get any help there?

Jon

I have went to the job page but there is no place for me to issue my problems so can you at least foward my problem to the job section or recruitment team please

Katie_B

Good Morning @Yahye

I would love to help you get in touch with the recruitment team. 

What email address are you emailing?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hello I also have just received a voicemail from the recruiting team but they left no number to call ? How would I get in contact please!

Leanne_T

Hi @Vikkiii098

Thanks for coming to the community and for applying 🙂

If you visit the EE Jobs page, you can complete the contact form and a member of the team will get back to you.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.