by Dimo
Visitor

Great customer service!!

Hi,

I want to provide some feedback on the support I received from Kieran at the EE in Argos Nottingham Riverside. After being on the phone number of times talking with the upgrade team they've made number of mistakes to the upgrade/offer that they gave me and wasted my time on number of occasions, Kieran managed to solve my issues and frustrations and delivered excellent support and service. I signed my 2yr contract getting the iPhone 11 Pro Max and thanks to him I am still an EE customer, as I was thinking about leaving due to the issues with the upgrade team.

I didn't receive a msg on my mobile to provide feedback, but if I could I would've given him 10 out of 10! Once again - great support and I am very thankful to him.

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Great customer service!!

Hi there @Dimo

Welcome to the community.

This is lovely to read and I am very pleased to hear you had a great experience in the Nottingham Argos store 🙂

It's brilliant that you have decided to stay with us and upgraded to the iPhone.

As a thank you for the feedback, I would like to send you a small gift from the community.

You will have a private message from me on here for some details,

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.