cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Good eveningSpent ages looking for a form for positive feedback, any ideas?

Vandra2009
Investigator
Investigator

Today I rang 150 to query my bill after upgrading my phone in December. I was so lucky to have my call answered by Craig Rendell. He was amazing and soooo kind and helpful. He spent ages digging into all my previous calls and uncovered so much that I didn’t know. I have been overpaying for the last 10 months and was clueless. He was amazing and really fought my case and after an hour totally sorted out everything. Thank you Craig from the bottom of my heart. You are an asset to EE. Even when I got upset you were so calm and kind. So thankful you answered my call. Vandra 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Vandra2009

Welcome to the EE Community,

You can leave your positive feedback here on the Community and a member of the Community team can feed it back for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Vandra2009

Welcome to the EE Community,

You can leave your positive feedback here on the Community and a member of the Community team can feed it back for you.

Thank you Dai 🙂

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Vandra2009

Welcome to the community. 

It's great to hear you had a great experience all thanks to Craig, I have sent you a private message for further information to send this feedback. 

Thanks for making the community a great place!

Katie 🙂