cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Game of Thrones season 8 *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

I don't know about anyone else, but this last season of Game of Thrones is killing me. It has been nail biting, heart breaking and anger inspiring all at once. 

Has anyone else been watching? 

What has been your favourite part so far? 

15 REPLIES 15
Sorcha

@Christopher_G it hadn't even occurred to me until right now that she had looked just like her brother in that scene! 

I'm with you though, I think the hurt and rage from losing two of her 'children' and everything that has gone on with Jon made her unable to keep her rage back. 

Hell hath no fury eh! 

I almost don't want to watch next week, but I have my own ideas about what might happen 🤐

@Christopher_G 

It was predictable tbh. The whole episode was unrealistic as how does the dragon breath blow buildings up? 

The last episode is even worse, but I won't spoil that for you. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Northerner. I won't get to see it until tonight. 🙂

I had to get @Jon_K to read your reply to make sure it didn't have a spoiler in it (he doesn't watch it for some reason).

I've only heard bad things about it, so I'm going into the finale with low expectations. You'll hear my opinion on it tomorrow. 🙂

TiffJ

Don't worry - no spoilers here!

I'm beginning to feel like I'm missing out having never watched this - it's all anyone is talking about.

I hope that those of you who haven't yet watched the finale enjoy it tonight!

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Well I thought that was brilliant. A little slow and a bit too much of Tyrion talking, but brilliant.

Peace in the realm and left open for a couple of spin offs.

So I watched the last two episodes. I wasn't impressed and it felt rushed to me. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.