cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Game of Thrones season 8 *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

I don't know about anyone else, but this last season of Game of Thrones is killing me. It has been nail biting, heart breaking and anger inspiring all at once. 

Has anyone else been watching? 

What has been your favourite part so far? 

15 REPLIES 15
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sorcha  you need *SPOILERS* in the title 

Episode 2 

The conversations pre battle were wonderful. Bringing together old foes, witty nervous banter as tension was building. This was brilliant.

Not watched E4 yet! 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Sorcha

I've edited the title now @Northerner good suggestion! 

I agree completely, it was a really nice way to bring everyone together. I don't think I breathed through most of E3, my smart watch was telling me my heart rate was through the roof 🤣

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

The scene where the Dothraki charged at the Night King's army with the flaming blades was amazing. It just showed exactly what they were up against.

Also, every scene with Arya ❤️

I’m ashamed to say I’ve never watched it. Hubby loves it though. Maybe I should give it a go lol x

Profile closed
Not applicable

@et al, further spoiler alert:

Are you ready for itttttt?

The butler did it, in the vestry, with a wooden spoon.

Sorcha

@Profile closed ….

I KNEW IT!!!!

Watched episode 4. 

OMG another dragon down. Just waiting for the hound to fight his brother now, it has to be the "unfinished business".

Only 2 episodes left now!! Two more weeks!!

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Sorcha

I honestly don't know what to say about episode 5 

🙄

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I know @Sorcha!!

What did you think of Clegane Bowl, @Northerner?

I've seen people criticising the show-runners for Danaerys' character arc. I wouldn't say that I'd seen it coming, but wasn't surprised at all. She's losing control over the throne. She's lost 2 dragons and with the 'revelation' about Jon, she can see it slipping away. I think the loss of control and sheer anger consumed her.

I liked the image of her at the beginning of the episode when she was made to look more like her brother and her father. I didn't think it would end well for her after that.